email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Notifications Stopped

stevesurrey
Insightful One
Message 12 of 12

Seems it never rains but it pours!

Today I have not received any forum notifications of postings to threads I am subscribed to or even one I created. Nor have I received notifications of Private Messages. Have checked webmail and they were not received there either so its not an email client issue.

Any suggestions why ?

Eureka! Pipex mailboxes have migrated!
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12

@stevesurrey  Thanks for your reply that this time I did get an email notification for. My settings are as they should be. Must be yet another of the mysterious glitches that this forum suffers from.

If case you have forgotten the Do’s and Don’ts. There are members that have. Remember:-Be yourself and tell it like it is,. Be courteous to other customers. Give others the benefit of the doubt. Update your community profile. The Forum Guidelines apply to ALL members there are/should be, NO exceptions. If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all. Now a wizard.
0 Likes

Message 2 of 12

It may be of little comfort to you @I8this  but I got an email notification of your posting in this thread. Certainly had a few other email notifications in past week too. So it may not be a general issue. Any chance you could have changed your forum settings to turn them off?

0 Likes

Message 3 of 12

It would seem that this has stopped working again. For several days now the replies have been appearing in my `Notifications inbox envelope` on here but I have not been getting emails to tell me such.

If case you have forgotten the Do’s and Don’ts. There are members that have. Remember:-Be yourself and tell it like it is,. Be courteous to other customers. Give others the benefit of the doubt. Update your community profile. The Forum Guidelines apply to ALL members there are/should be, NO exceptions. If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all. Now a wizard.
0 Likes

Message 4 of 12

@stevesurrey This seems to be fixed now, sticky should be updated shortly. 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 12

@Rosetsu That is a different issue, please start your own topic.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 12

Password resets don't seem to be working either. I am only here because I have set up a new login with a different email address.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 12

And just to clarify it is a community platform issue, not a TalkTalk email issue, third-party email notifications are affected also. 

0 Likes

Message 8 of 12

The latest I have seen is that has been escalated. I guess we will know when it is fixed, erm, when it is fixed!

0 Likes

Message 9 of 12

Any ideas when notifications will be restored?

0 Likes

Message 10 of 12

OK cool @ferguson . Kinda reassuring to know its not just me.  Cheers

ferguson
Community Star
Message 11 of 12

Hi, yeah, this has been noted by the team already and they are onto it. 

0 Likes