email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Functions Not Available error

LoraineAT
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Hi, I have been trying for several months to get this error corrected on my account to protect two email addresses.

OCE Ady was looking in to it for me, said 'The Team' would look in to it for me, but I have haven't heard anything from him since early September and he is not replying to my messages.

can anyone help with this please?

Thanks,

LoraineAT 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

I've just retested and it seems that you're MyAccount is working properly now. Would you retest and let us know it's working for you?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 4

Hi LoraineAT, as I suspected you should have been fixed a month or so ago. We can fix individual accounts in a sweep up process so I've passed your details over to the Product Manager. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi LoraineAT, this fault should have been fixed by a patch that was put in some time ago. I've asked how to get this fixed for you now that the system fix has been done and you're left with the fault. 

Ady

0 Likes