email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Functions not available

David141
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Hi.

I am wanting to add TalkTalk email addresses, but when I go to manage TalkTalk email, it says functions not available. Can you fix this please?

David

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 5

Hi David, do you still need help with this? If you do please verify your account by clicking on the link in the email sent to you when you signed up.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 5

Hi David141, you still need to verify your community account so that you can reply to the personal message. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi David, I can raise the request to get this sorted for you. I'll send you a personal message once we've got messages enabled for you. 

Ady

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi David

To link this topic to your TalkTalk service please check your Community Profile includes in Personal Information (Click here):

Your name, current TalkTalk landline 'phone and alternate number (mobile preferred). Add full address with postcode (location). Then scroll down to Private notes to add the email address(es) you need adding to MyAccount, any notes and references etc and then save changes.

I've drawn this topic to the attention of the TalkTalk Staff / Community Team. You most certainly should be able to Manage TalkTalk Mail via your MyAccount.

Functions not available.

The Functions not available is a known bug that I thought was fixed for all. The Team can raise a fault ticket to get this fixed for you and so long as there's spare slots available (maximum 5 permitted) the additional email address(es) can be added to your MyAccount.

You'll get a reply here from a TalkTalk Staff member, hopefully on Friday.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution