email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Functions not available

pmckenzie6511
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

although I am registered to talktalk, I am too having problems with using my email account the on that I registered with and after creating passwords, not sure whats going on with talktalk and there system that is not working properly or it is the people that works for talktalk not doing there jobs properly or there not communicating with each when they have a new customer, my broadband should allow me to connect with talktalk through its network and wifi so that my devices can connect to the internet, the only device that is not connecting is my tv through talktalk wifi despite the leaflet says that I can have access to tv programs for my tv and that is suppose to be part of the package set up by talktalk registration team but that is not happening right know.

I wonder what they are playing at.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi pmckenzie6511, there's an open incident for the MyAccount no functions issue and that was supposed to be cleared this week. We're waiting on an update for it. 

Re your tv box not working what issues are you having? 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Hi pmckenzie6511 

Your posts have been moved to create your own topic in this email forum.  I note you posted this at 4am on 1 December and verified your Community email address at 9pm. So, good to have you with us and hopefully you'll get an email notification of this reply. NB it's a no-reply email so click on the title of the email and come back and sign in to Community to see this topic and kindly answer the questions so we can find out exactly what's wrong.

It would be helpful to clarify some details. Are you seeing the error message 'Functions not available' when signed in to your customer MyAccount as per the topic title?

You say you're a new customer to TalkTalk. That means that your initial registration of an email address and password login for your customer MyAccount will be using a non-TalkTalk email address. Are you able to login to your customer MyAccount or select  here if you have Forgotten your MyAccount details.

When signed in to your customer MyAccount you'll be able to create up to 5 talktalk.net email addresses. But let us know if you're a TalkTalk Consumer customer taking a Future Fibre full-fibre service. Manage TalkTalk Mail options are not yet included in the full-fibre MyAccount management.

Managing your email in My Account

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

pmckenzie6511
First Timer
Message 3 of 4

your lucky to of been able to register for a talktalk email account - i can not and I don't know why.

0 Likes