email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP - Out of Office not working

lcrjames
Chat Champion
Message 24 of 24

Hi,

I never had a problem with the old webmail and setting up Out of Office automatic replies, but since the webmail switched to the new system, it seams very inconsistent!

I set it up on the new webmail for the first time a week ago and checked it worked by sending a few test emails from my other email accounts, I eventually got it working. Today I checked to see if it was still working as it is set to work until 25/3/19, but I am not receiving any out of office replies whatsoever from the 3 none talktalk email addresses that I have tried!

Can someone please help? Thanks.

0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23

Message 21 of 24

...Ah, correction from me!

It is working here. Two hour delay on receipt of the vacation message. So, maybe it is working just not being given a high priority.

Don't forget that there is only one vacation message sent to a given sender in a set period "Number of days between vacation notices to the same sender" that is set to 1 to 31 days.

If you're testing then set that to 1 and even then a sender will only get one vacation message every 24 hours on receipt of emails regardless of the number of emails sent.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 22 of 24

Thanks.

Hopefully this will get fixed ASAP!!!

I look forward to TalkTalk's response.

Kind regards.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 23 of 24

Hi @lcrjames 

I cannot get any Vacation message out of the system either.

I'll let the TalkTalk Community team know.

Please check your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) includes your name, address, current landline 'phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended). Add, then scroll down and add the email address to Private notes and save changes. The TalkTalk Community Team OCE will then be able to link you to your TalkTalk mail account and raise a fault ticket as needed.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes