email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hacked Pipex email account

stu2019
Popular Poster
Message 23 of 23

Hi,

I have received an email message saying that my old pipex email account password has been hacked/compromised.  Could the talk talk community team please change my PIPEX email password and let me know the new password.

I have include my full details and the affected pipex email account details in the "private notes" /personal information section of my talk talk community account.

Many Thanks for your help.

Stu2019

0 Likes
22 REPLIES 22

Message 1 of 23

Yeah that's fine. We just want to get it sorted for you. Give us a shout when you're back and we'll sort it. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 23

Apologies, but no mobile signal again today. I think it best to put this on hold until  I get back to the UK.  Would that be okay with you?

If so I will get in touch again when I'm back.

Stu2019

0 Likes

Message 3 of 23

Thanks Stu2019, I know Ranadheer tried again yesterday. Let me know when you can.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 23

Sorry I have not been able to give you any call times today due to no mobile signal for most of the day (due to my location).  Hopefully I'll have a better signal tomorrow and be in touch with call times.

Thanks

Stu2019

0 Likes

Message 5 of 23

Sorry, they don't have incoming lines. If you can give me a couple of times when you'll be available I'll get the call sorted for you.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 23

Hi again,

Just letting you know I have had my mobile phone with me all day but not one from Talktalk has called me.  Also there were no calls to my mobile today prior to my first message to you today.  Is it not possible for you to give me a phone number to call Ranahdeer to get the new password?

Thanks for your help

Stu2019

0 Likes

Message 7 of 23

Hi stu2019, we aren't able to respond to such immediate requests. Please give time for me to get your post then to mail Ranadheer then Ranadheer to have a free slot. He'll be making up to 50 calls today so we need to give him a bit of notice.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 23

Please phone my mobile now.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 9 of 23

I believe Ranadheer has already left a message on your landline and mobile.  I'll ask him to try again, but they'll close the ticket if they don't reach you soon. Is there a best time to try? 

0 Likes

Message 10 of 23

Thanks for getting back to me on this.  I'm in Slovinia at the moment so could you please contact me on my mobile. I gave my mobile number in an earlier message but here it is again 07949165631.

Thanks again.

Stu2019

0 Likes

Message 11 of 23

I'm sorry Brendan wasn't able to get hold of you. Changing the password has been easy it's getting in touch with you that's the hardest part. I'll ask Ranadheer to call you again today. Please let us know how you get on. 

0 Likes

Message 12 of 23

Not seen anything on this.  Why is changing my password such a difficult task?  Is there a telephone number for someone I can call to get this solved??

Thanks

Stu2019

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 13 of 23

You'd need to be signed in to send us Personal Messages. I'll ask Brendan to call you today, the call will come from the same number as previous calls. 

0 Likes

Message 14 of 23

Hi Chris,

I am available all day today but its best to get me on my mobile obscured for customer security.

Hope we can sort this today.

Quick question, I have been receiving your messages in my normal talktalk email inbox but when I reply directly to your email (from my talktalk email account) do you receive my reply?

OR in order to reply to you must I sign into this "talktalk community" and reply from their?

Best Regards

stu2019

0 Likes

Message 15 of 23

Hi stu2019,

Apologies for the delay, are you available any time today for the callback?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 16 of 23

Hi @stu2019 

Just a heads up that the Contact us number 0345 172 0088 is the genuine TalkTalk 'phone number. But if you do get an unexpected call asking you to check by calling back that genuine number then hang up, wait a bit (make a cup of tea), maybe 'phone a friend on a trusted number first just to make sure the previous caller has hung up - a scammer could stay on the line until it drops out. Then call the genuine number.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 17 of 23

Hi Ady,

Sorry about being suspicious over the call from Ranadheer, but I had received a call earlier today from a guy claiming to be TalkTalk who wanted me to ring 03451720088 (I ran a check on this number and it says its a scam).

If Ranadheer could ring me back anytime in the next 2hrs that would be great.

Best Regards

stu2019

0 Likes

Message 18 of 23

Hi Ranadheer, has just informed me that you thought his call was a scam as he was asking you to confirm security information. We have to do that to verify you're the account holder and that it's appropriate to give you the password for your mailbox. Let me know when it would be suitable to call back. 

0 Likes

Message 19 of 23

Hi stu2019, I've asked Ranadheer to give you a call with the new password. Please let us know how you get on. 

0 Likes

Message 20 of 23

Hi Chris,

Just letting you know that I haven't heard anything more on this or received a new password yet.

Regards

stu2019

0 Likes