email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help needed please

TonyL76
Popular Poster
Message 30 of 30

My tiscali email password has suddenly stopped working and looking further into it it has also disappeared from the TalkTalk MyAccount section where it was added and used as a default email instead of my homecall one that came with my broadband...talked to live chat yesterday but not solved it, any ideas ?

T.Lever
0 Likes
29 REPLIES 29

Message 1 of 30

Hi Tony, I'm wouldn't wait this long to chase it up. I've had to send another chaser as there's no progress on the ticket.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 30
Hi Ady, still had nothing sent through to me for this yet, thanks, Tony
T.Lever
0 Likes

Message 3 of 30

Hi Tony, I'm really sorry that you're still waiting for this to be sorted. I've sent a chaser for you and will keep chasing this today for you. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 4 of 30

Hi Tony

Not having those Reset details so you can choose your own password is very disappointing. 

I've alerted Ady.  When you have got the ability to reset the password then I'm hoping you'll also have the ability to restore the tiscali email to your MyAccount assuming there's a spare slot in the 5 email addresses allowed per customer.

But once you have the Reset details in place and keep those updated then you'll always have the ability to change the email password.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like (below) to support me . . . Mark as solved (below)  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 5 of 30

Hi Chris & Gondola, ive been into my talk talk account and my email I want resetting isn't even showing, try the reset password link and it says it will send recovery to my email which I can't even get into so not much use, had this problem a year ago where it disappeared and in the end a fault ticket was raised and they rang me up with a new password, thank you, Tony

T.Lever
0 Likes

Message 6 of 30

Hi Tony,

As Gondola has advised, the password reset my now have been set up so please try the reset and let us know how you get on

Thanks
Chris

0 Likes

Message 7 of 30

Hi Tony

Password recovery may now have been set up for the email address with your alternate email and or mobile number. Please do try the Reset your Password option. Other than the reset to the account itself, if there are alternates listed, see if you recognise them from the hints and if you do have access to the alternate email or mobile text message then please reset the password.

If the Reset details still haven't been set up for you I'll alert Ady to chase this up.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 30

hi Ady, 

Still not had an email with recovery details yet.

Thanks, 

Tony

T.Lever
0 Likes

Message 9 of 30

Hi I've raised the fault ticket for you. It usually takes 2 to 3 working days to have the recovery options set up for you. 

Message 10 of 30

Hi TonyL76, I've sent you a Personal Message so that I can raise a ticket for you. We no longer reset passwords we now setup the recovery tool so that you can reset your own password when you need to. 

Message 11 of 30

Hi Tony

Have you got access to the email address today. There was an internal fault yesterday. 

If needed you should be able to get the password reset (details in the earlier part of this thread).

0 Likes

Message 12 of 30
Pressed send too early by mistake, is anyone able to forward my details to the talk talk community support team as I need someone to contact me who can reset my email password please, same thing happened this time last year with my email saying my password has changed and I can't get in anywhere to reset it
T.Lever
0 Likes

TonyL76
Popular Poster
Message 13 of 30

Is anyone available to forward my details onto the email experts please as nearly exactly a year after thsi lasthaooened it a good and done ipmagakn 

T.Lever
0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 14 of 30

That's great. Thanks for letting us know. I've let Kelani know not to reset it again. 

0 Likes

Message 15 of 30

You're welcome. 

0 Likes

Message 16 of 30

Hi Ady, after seeing what you'd wrote about letters and numbers getting mixed I had a little look, after a few changes i swapped what they told me was a lower case L for a capital i and it worked, thank you very much for your help, greatly appreciated, have a nice day

T.Lever

Message 17 of 30

Thank you 

T.Lever
0 Likes

Message 18 of 30

Yeah I'll get you another call today. They always test the password before the call so it's often an error between 0 and o or 1 and I etc. Any way up it's not a problem we'll get you sorted. 

Message 19 of 30

Hi Ady, they rang up yesterday with the password but I'm still unable to get it to work,  tried it on my email app on my galaxy s7 as working away at moment, also tried logging into the webmail and adding it to MyAccount but still no luck,  just keeps coming up saying email or password incorrect on everything, I'm sure I wrote the password down correct, any suggestions? Thanks, Tony 

T.Lever
0 Likes

Message 20 of 30

I believe you've now had your new password and all is working normally. Is everything ok?

0 Likes