email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help resetting my Tiscali email password

Alfie_41
Chatterbox
Message 10 of 10

Hello

my grandaughter has posted on here already (username 12BarBlues) as she is trying to help me reset my tiscali email password.

Aparantly, although I no longer have an account with TalkTalk, the email address is still active although I have no reset recovery options set up and I am not logged into the account anywhere anymore.

Can someone please advise me what I need to do so that I can reset my password?

(I only need brief access (a few days tops) so I can regain access to my ipad/apple id)

Any help would be much appreciated

9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Great stuff. Thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 10

Thanks again for your help with this Ady - I have now been able to successfully reset my Tiscali password and access my emails again.

Message 3 of 10

I'll keep checking it for you as it's not been done yet. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 4 of 10

Thanks Ady - it is much appreciated 

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 10

Thanks for confirming the security information. I've sent the request to have your details updated. This will complete within 24 hours and you can check intermittently until it's done at Password Reset Tool

Ady

Message 6 of 10

Thanks Ady - I have now filled in the details

Message 7 of 10

Hi Alfie_41, sorry for the delay. I've sent the personal message now. 

Ady

Message 8 of 10

Thanks Ady - will do.

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 9 of 10

Hi Alfie_41, as soon as personal messages are enabled on your account we can run through security verification and then we can help get this sorted for you. In the meantime please add the affected email address, mobile number and alternate email address for password reset tool in the private notes of your community profile.

Ady