email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Hacking - Need to change Pipex email address password

dan19ini
Popular Poster
Message 27 of 27

Hi - i have a number of Pipex email addresses: @dsl.pipex.com. I urgently need to change the passwords as i believe that at least one of them as been hacked. I cannot seem to find a mailbox management page where i can do this (perhaps because Pipex has disappeared into TalkTalk).

Please can someone advise/help urgently!

Thanks!

APHM
0 Likes
26 REPLIES 26

Message 1 of 27

Good morning.I have left it a while, but no one has yet got back to me to resolve the issue that the first 'reset' of my main email pipex address has not allowed me to get into my Mailbox.

Please could this request be forwarded to the appropriate team to reset the main address email so that i can access this Mailbox urgently.

Thank you so much for your help.

Anthony

APHM
0 Likes

Message 2 of 27

I'm certain we'll get it sorted for you soon. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 27

Ok. Hope we can get it resolved.

APHM
0 Likes

Message 4 of 27

Yeah I'm told the Email Admin team have tested when they created it for you and again when we sent the ticket back. I've also got confirmation that Chris isn't calling back today. He wasn't aware of the work we're already doing for you with the original ticket. We've got to wait for the admins to pick this up again.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 27

That is interesting - so you guys have used the new password with that email address and it works?

APHM
0 Likes

Message 6 of 27

I've passed this on for you. I'm sorry the password still isn't working for you. I know it's working here when tested. Please let us know how you get on. 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 27

Hello there.

Had a call from Chris this morning at 08:50 (thanks Chris!).

Got the new password but i cannot get the system on webmail or my phone to recognise that password as valid. Chris is due to call me back at 12pm today but perhaps you could pass this on that is doesnt appear to work. 

Cheers!

APHM
0 Likes

Message 8 of 27

I've just had a reply. Because the Email Admins have tested the password at their end as working, the clock starts again re the 3-5 working days. This means I can't chase this until Wednesday I'm afraid. 

0 Likes

Message 9 of 27

I've sent another chaser for you. I'll let you know what they feedback. 

0 Likes

Message 10 of 27

Hello there! I didnt hear back yesterday - i missed a call on Wednesday i think. I am not around today from 11;30am - 1pm but after that i am available. Could you ask them to call me please?

APHM
0 Likes

Message 11 of 27

Hi dan19ini, I've sent a chaser for you. If you don't hear by lunchtime post back to let us know please.

0 Likes

Message 12 of 27

Hello - Is there any update from you guys. I was waiting for a phone call with the new password for the one email account we have been discussing. Hope we can get this resolved! APHM

APHM
0 Likes

Message 13 of 27

Hi dan19ini, I can get the password reset again for you. I've raised the new ticket for you. 

0 Likes

Message 14 of 27

Hi. I had a call from your colleague today. He gave me the same password as the guy the other day. I had written it down correctly the first time but again it didn’t work. Could we repeat the reset, generate a new password for the main address and then call me again to set this out. Am currently in sms communication With someone at talktalk who says they can’t sort it out without an account number. Thanks!

APHM
0 Likes

Message 15 of 27

I've asked Ranadheer to give you a call with the passwords again. 

0 Likes

Message 16 of 27

I am afraid not. Sorry. We went over the password twice but it doesnt seem to work when i try and use it. 

APHM
0 Likes

Message 17 of 27

Was this not tested while you still on the call with Chris? 

0 Likes

Message 18 of 27

Hello there. Yours guys were very helpful! I’m nearly there. Somehow I must have taken down the incorrect details for the main email box.. so unfortunately I need them to issue a new password for that one please. They may have this in the pipeline. I am waiting for their phone call. Cheers!

APHM
0 Likes

Message 19 of 27

I've sent a chaser for you. Hopefully, you'll get a call today with your new passwords. 

0 Likes

Message 20 of 27

Hello!

On Friday, you asked me to chase you on Monday for updates to my issue? ANy news?

dan19ini

APHM
0 Likes