email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I log into my old Tiscali email account

MikeP22
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I previously used a Tiscali email account that I still get mail sent to. I have tried logging in but receive a message advising that I have entered a non TalkTalk domain. How can I log into my old Tiscali account.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi MikeP22, if you still need help with this please add your landline/account number and the affected email address to your community profile and explain where you're seeing the error message. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi MikeP22 

Where do you see the message about a non-TalkTalk domain?  On the webmail sign in you might expect a Password incorrect response.

On the password recovery journey if the email address does not exist then you'll see an indicator that the email address entered does not have a TalkTalk domain.

If the email address is not on the TalkTalk Mail platform do you actually still receive new mail messages?

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution