email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long will my onetel address last?

Ha-Mish
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

After various upgrade issues, I have now regained full access to my onetel messages. I have received varying answers from helpline staff as to how long I can use my onetel address if I choose not to sign up to TalkTalk Plus (I have never had a TalkTalk account). Can I get a definitive answer? Thanks.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 5

Hi Geluk, the website is running normally. Have you done the usual and cleared cache and cookies in your browser? Tested in a different browser?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Geluk
Conversation Starter
Message 2 of 5

Like others have posted, I can no longer access webmail; always get timed out message.

A recent drastic speed improvement did not cure as I hoped:(

Using Windows 10, 64 bit

@Ady-TalkTalk   Any fix likely?

time out.JPG

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi Ha-Mish, Gondola has answered that pretty comprehensively for you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Ha-Mish 

The definitive answer is that TalkTalk will not delete your onetel email address without prior notification. You'll be invited to subscribe to MailPlus and if you choose not to subscribe you'll have at least 60 days of full access to try TalkTalk Mail and then you'll be restricted to webmail only access that after 180 days from the notification will see your email address deleted.

Try TalkTalk Mail to see if it suits your needs. If you need more time to decide or more time to migrate your contacts to a new mail service then subscribe to TalkTalk MailPlus on a month by month basis. £5 per month for up to 5 mailboxes / email addresses.

Then if you decide TalkTalk Mail isn't for you or you just need a couple of years to capture all contacts sending you mail just call to cancel. Cancel your TalkTalk service and you'll receive 2 years of webmail only access before complete deletion happens.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution