email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to access new mailboxes

Anthony-W
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Hello,

I have just added two new mailboxes via the My Services/Manage TalkTalk email tab in my account (previously I only had one (Tiscali) email address. Adding them seems to work -- I enter a new address (before the talktalk.net domain name) and a password and they appear in a list below my primary (tiscali) one. However, I can't seem to access them. When I log out of my account and try to log in using either of the new email address and password combinations, it says

'Sorry your email address is not recognised. Please try re-entering your email. If you haven't registered yet, register now.'

But when I then try to register, the following message appears:

'Your email address is not recognised. Check you have typed it correctly or you may need to register your TalkTalk details to gain access to My Account.'

When I click on the link in this latter message, it gives me a page to fill in my own details, including my account number. But when I do this it says I am already registered and should just log in!

As the system seems to send me round in circles like this I would be grateful for any guidance as to how to log in to these two new mailboxes.

Anthony

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 6

Hi Anthony

We appreciate you taking time out to let us have your feedback.

The help page Using TalkTalk Mail gives some guidance but if you need support then we've got your back.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

Message 3 of 6

Thank you, yes, have now managed to sign in -- my mistake before was trying to sign into my account page with the new mailbox details not the apps.talktalk.co.uk webmail mail -- the difference is very confusing and unexplained in the help documents!

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 6

Hi Anthony, please let us know how you're getting on. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Hi @Anthony-W 

If already signed in to your tiscali email then sign out so you can sign in a the new talktalk.net mailbox.

Enter your talktalk email address, select Continue if prompted.

Enter your email password, select Sign in.

Do you get signed in?

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution