email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can no longer access emails or my account when using Acer chromebook. No issue when using ipad.

John Waud
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Recently not been able to access emails or my account. Get a blue screen with connection error message, the service is not available right now with retry link. Nothing happens with the link until repeated clicks gives a 400 bad request message.

No issues with ipad so assume it is an issue with chrome browser.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi John Waud, did you manage to get this sorted? 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi @John Waud 

Try Firefox as an alternative browser.

The issue arises because something is delaying or holding up the connection or essential cookies are being deleted. So, to troubleshoot, clear the Chrome browser cache and history, disable all extensions and disable any tracking cookie blocking or mail scanning that can be running in Internet Security software or similar.

If the Chromebook is just busy loading apps from the cloud or uploading backups then that can itself be sufficient to hold up a sign in session until that sign in times out.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . and to help others Best Answer