email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can receive but not send emails

PeterMB24
Popular Poster
Message 25 of 25

Using my longstanding tiscali.co.uk email, since early last week I have not been able to send any mails - they just sit there in my outbox and do nothing.  I am still receiving mail just fine.

Maybe coincidentally (?), after Tiscali/Talk Talk moved me over to Fleur because we only had slow broadband in our area (Talk Talk stopped supporting this), we now do have access to fast broadband but for some reason the Talk Talk service is still not available to us even though others are now offering it (e.g. Vodafone, BT, Plusnet, John Lewis) and so I have reluctantly had to go elsewhere to get this.  I am just in the process of moving and Fleur / Talk Talk would probably have been notified earlier last week, just when this issue started.

Any advice?  Also, if I can get this fixed, can I continue to use my tiscali.co.uk address that I have had for about 13 years?

0 Likes
24 REPLIES 24

Message 21 of 25

Many thanks.  I've just tried that and it seems to have worked.  I never use webmail, always Microsoft Outlook and I have not changed anything in that set up since before I had this problem (I still cannot send from MS Outlook - same problem) and indeed for a long time.  Any reason why this issue may have arisen and any advice on how I may be able to correct it?

Many thanks again

Peter

0 Likes

Message 22 of 25

Peter, I've just logged into your mailbox and sent a mail to your own mailbox and it sent immediately. Are you able to send those mails that won't send normally if you log into www.talktalk.co.uk/mail?

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 23 of 25

Hi, thanks for your reply and apologies for my delayed reaction but I've been out of circulation for the last week!  I have tried sending e-mail again but no change, it still just sits iin my outbox.  Any further ideas or advice?

Many Thanks

Peter

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 24 of 25

Hi PeterMB24, I've run a repair on the mailbox you registered on the community with. If that's the affected address please retest and let us know what happens.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes