email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can receive e-mails on my iphone, however I can not send any e-mails out

Mareczek70
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Hi,

for last couple weeks I have noticed, that I can receive an e-mails on my iphone, but I can not send the out using my iphone

(just to let you know that I can send an e-mail through webmail no problem)

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Mareczek70, did Gondola get you sorted with this?

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi @Mareczek70 

What's the email domain? Still the lineone email account or another?  Do you get any error messages when sending emails on your iPhone or delayed bounceback error messages indicating mail not delivered after 24 hours? Is it a failure to send all emails or just a failure of some recipients not receiving some emails?

Have you tried, in case it's just a glitch in the iPhone, switching the iPhone power off and then back on?

Have you tried sending using mobile data instead of connecting to wi-fi to see if that makes a difference?

Please check that your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) includes your name, address, current TalkTalk landline 'phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended). Add, then scroll down and add the email address to Private notes (if not there already) and save changes. The TalkTalk Community Team OCE will pick up this topic if it's not solved before Monday.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution

0 Likes