email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to change my onetel email passwords.

iseneca
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

I need to change my onetel email passwords.

How do I go about this?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Thanks iseneca, as promised I've raised a complaint to the CEO to get the passwords reset for you. You'll hear from a complaint manager in 48 working hours. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Thanks for that.

I've provided those details in my personal info.

Kind regards

Iseneca

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Hi @iseneca 

I replied to your first post (here) and I've moved this post, requesting password changes, to the email forum so you get the right help from TalkTalk.

TalkTalk will need to verify you as the registered user of the email addresses and once that's completed will authorise password changes that will be communicated back to you on your mobile 'phone.

To start the process, please update your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) to include your name, current contact 'phone numbers and address with postcode (location) then scroll down and add the email addresses to Private notes and Save changes.

A TalkTalk Community OCE will reply to you right here so come back tomorrow to the email forum.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes