email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think I have sent my TalkTalk email address sent to spam in error

Fedupnow1
Popular Poster
Message 3 of 3

I think I have sent my TalkTalk email address to spam by mistake. I cannot send myself and email. it shows as sent but I do not receive it. It is not in spam. How do I unspam it.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Gondola
Community Star
Message 1 of 3

So, how are you getting on?

I see you went offline without responding here in Community. It would be good if you'd sign back in to Community and give some feedback on whether you found any Filter rules or an Auto forward that is a special filter rule.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi Fedupnow1 

What I suggest is to check that there are no Filter rules or Auto-forward operating on your mailbox.

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your email address and password, select Sign in.

Compose and self-send the same mailbox a mail message. Check that the message sends without error, is copied into the Sent objects folder and arrives and stays in the Inbox. Or you can compose and send a message to test-mail@talktalk.net and you should receive an auto response to the Inbox.

Mail not reaching the Inbox could mean there's a Filter rule, including an Auto forward which is a special filter rule, that's diverting, discarding or blocking mail.

• To check, select the Main Settings menu icon      triple line icon top right on the blue header
    (Mobile browser? use the desktop version)
  • Select Settings from the top of the menu
  • Select the inward facing arrowhead by Mail (or Email) in the left side panel
  • Select Filter Rules
    If there's no rule defined, that's perfect
  • To delete a Filter rule including any Auto forward
    select the Dustbin icon    to the right of the rule
    The icon background will turn red    
  • To confirm you really want to delete this Filter rule
    Select the blue Delete button

Let us know of any error message, or if mail did not arrive in the Inbox or disappeared from the Inbox.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes