email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IP Warming Deliverability Issues

angelinnadmr
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

I have recently started an IP Warming for the following IP Address: 223.165.125.129 and I have received an error log message stating that TalkTalk.net has marked the emails coming from this address as spam.  

How would you advise me to proceed forward?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Nice one. Let us know how it goes.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution

angelinnadmr
First Timer
Message 2 of 5

Thank you so much for your prompt reply. Will follow your advice in our next campaign sent.

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi angelinnadmr, please let us know if you need more help. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi angelinnadmr 

The IP address is not on any of the regular blacklists so hopefully the normal slow warmup will prove to the talktalk mail servers that the reputation is sufficiently built and there is no spam issue.  Keep the sending rate to less than 150 mail messages per hour for a few days.

Let us know the full bounceback error message. It's possible that the previous user was sending mail that talktalk users have marked as spam.

If there are still issues in a couple of days then TalkTalk Support can help to identify why the IP address may still be blocked.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution