email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect account details

Foyle
First Timer
Message 8 of 8

I'm really unsure of what action to take...I have just spoken with Talk Talk staff over the phone regarding an issue of me receiving paper bills when my account clearly states the my bills are sent online.

It was put to me that maybe the email address my account is linked to may be incorrect being the reason why I have been receiving paper bills. 

The email address showing on my account details was correct ( at the time) and I have been receiving emails from Talk Talk without any problem.

I was put on hold and after a few moments later I receive an email from Talk Talk stating that my email address has been changed ( to an email account I do not hold) well done Talk Talk you can now justify sending me paper bills through the post as I now cannot pick up your emails.

Due to still be logged into my account I attempted to change my email address back but No! program wouldn't let me and I then also noticed my home address was incorrect too.

Think it is time to look elsewhere for another internet provider, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

I'm sorry it's not been picked up for you. I can see that staff in the CEO dept have been assigned it several times since I raised it over to them. I'll see if my manager can help. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 8

Thank you OCE_Ady for trying your best, it is appreciated.

Unfortunately I am still waiting for any contact from CEO complaint manager regarding this issue i have been experiencing with Talk Talk.

I have tried to resolve this by contacting Talk Talk directly and through their online Chat to Support thingymajig with no luck at all.

Thanks again,

Wth taking the time to try and help.

Kind wishes,

Foyle

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Thanks Foyle, I've sent this over to the CEO team for you. I think it should be 24-48 hours until you're contact by a CEO complaint manager. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Morning,

Done... Thank you again for taking the time to help out. It is really appreciated.

Warmest wishes to you and family at this time of year,

Foyle                      

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi Foyle, would you be kind enough to add the account number to private notes in your profile and I'll get this done for you. 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

Hi there,

Thank you for replying to my post.

Sorry for my late reply.

If you could escalate this issue up to the CEO team, that would be most appreciated.

Thanks again,

Foyle

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 8

Hi Foyle, we shouldn't change anything in relation to your contact details without your permission or request. I can see what you're referring to and would suggest this needs to be investigated thoroughly. With your permission I'll raise this as a complaint into the CEO team for further investigation. 

0 Likes