email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just 1 company emails not arriving

paja32
Super Duper Contributor
Message 9 of 9

please arrange a specific check on why emails from enquiries@thegablesdentalpractice.co.uk are not arriving   they are sent automatically when you make your next appointment whilst standing at counter after finishing your current visit.   after waiting for last 6 weeks just had info from IT dept of dental pracice that no errors at there end emails are definitely being sent

Thank you  

8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi RetiredEngineer 

The originators of mail that have sent you letters are clearly aware that there's an issue getting mail delivered. 

It would be useful to know what bounce-back error message they received that alerted them. There would be a description and if from the TalkTalk Mail server, a TT error code that would help to identify the cause. 

Best to start your own topic if you need individual help.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . and to help others Best Answer

0 Likes

RetiredEngineer
Popular Poster
Message 2 of 9

I am having the same problem. It is a concern when you don't know if you are missing information.

Several companies have sent me a letter as emails are being returned. Even my Bridge Club cannot reach me - I had to register another email address. 

RetiredEngineer
0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

My apologies, I did get a reply a couple of days later. Our systems don't show any mail being delivered or rejected from that sender. 

I'm very sorry for the delay. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 9

I'll re-escalate this thread for you, @paja32, in case it had dropped out of the workflow. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

paja32
Super Duper Contributor
Message 5 of 9

ADY      its now 5 weeks since original request sent  and still not had any answer     in fact was in dental practice last friday 23/7 and on leaving made another future appointment  and yet again the email confirmation still has not arrived   need to know why they are not getting to me    as I have said previously IT dept at practice said they are showing as sent at there end   thank you

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 9

I've sent the request for you. I'll post back when I hear from them. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

paja32
Super Duper Contributor
Message 7 of 9

ADY     some months back also asked similar question about certains emails not arriving   they did not get back

to you then or since       this time its happened again as no answer from you  so I want you to chase them

up so we get a reply this time please  thank you

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 8 of 9

I've asked the team to take a look at this for you. I'll post back once I hear from them.

Ady