email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keeping a Tiscali email account after leaving TalkTalk

Peaksteve
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Hi there,

I would just like a quick confirmation that if I leave TalkTalk I'll still be able to access a Tiscali email account that my wife uses as her main account.

I've seen posts saying that as long as we log in via webmail once a month it will remain open - but the last of these was posted over a year ago, so I was looking to see if this is still the case.

I also read that there may be a charge in future to use the old account - this isn't a problem as I currently use a paid email account. The most important thing is that the old one doesn't suddenly disappear!

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

There's no need to if you don't have to. Obviously if that's what you want I'm happy to do it. I'll need to confirm security information with you and the account holder of the account it will move to. I'd also have to check if that MyAccount had less than 5 emails attached to it. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Excellent, thank you.

I've been reminded by my wife that her mother has uses TalkTalk for her phone and broadband services. Would it be possible to move the management of my wife's Tiscali email address to her mother's account?

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi Peaksteve, you've pretty much covered all the bases and answered your own questions. Yes is the short answer. It's important to login via webmail as that's what the system monitors to assess the status of the mailbox.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes