Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Keeping tiscali email address

julcherw
Popular Poster

Hi  @StephenF 

Thanks for the update, and it's a relief to know that the mailbox is safe.

However the problem still remains unfortunately - when I login to the account using the tiscali email address I cannot see the details for the new account (number commencing 101) and can only see the old account (number commencing 310).

Also when I send emails using SMTP the outgoing emails are blocked, presumably because they are not being sent from within Talktalk's network. Now I've paid for the subscription fee has this block been lifted or do you need to make a further change ?

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi julcherw, I've passed this over to have the account deregistered so that you can reregister it (just the MyAccount part).

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

julcherw
Popular Poster

Well we are now 2 months on and there is seemingly no progress on these issues. The two issues (as reported earlier) are as below. Can these be resolved urgently please @OCE_Ady  ?

1. When I login to the account using the tiscali email address I cannot see the details for the new account (number commencing 101) and can only see the old account (number commencing 310).

2. Also when I send emails using SMTP the outgoing emails are blocked, presumably because they are not being sent from within Talktalk's network. Now I've paid for the subscription fee has this block been lifted or do you need to make a further change ?

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi julcherw, I've reraised this for you and this time I've brought the product and project managers in to get this sorted for you. 

Re the changes I'd say that as this has dragged on the mail acocunt may have been restricted to webmail only. I've highlighted that to the 2 managers too. 

I'm so sorry it's not been dealt with for you and if I could make the changes needed myself I'd do it for you, but I'm afraid I don't have the necessary system access. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.