email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOST PASSWORD TO EMAIL

ogelnisan
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

The Email account for my Talk Talk Account has not been used for some years.

How do I get it reactivated?

It was with Tiscali

Can you point me in the right direction.

Thank you

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi ogelnisan,

How are you getting on, has Gondola's advice helped?

Chris

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi ogelnisan 

Email accounts do get flagged for deletion if not used for 180 days so let's see if we can help with seeing if the mailbox is still there.

The Reset your password now button in the help article  Changing your email password will take you to password reset and recovery. 

If the tiscali email address is still active on the TalkTalk Mail platform and you have set up password recovery options, in advance, that you recognise from the *****hints, then you can send your alternate email address a link or your mobile a 6-digit code to authorise a password reset.  If there's only the one option to send a reset to the email address you cannot access then that just means the mailbox is active but you haven't set up password recovery for it.

But if you see an error message about the account being deleted or having no domain then that would indicate the mailbox is not active.

What happens if you send the tiscali email address a mail message? Does it get a prompt bounceback saying "undeliverable" or something similar?

Let us know what you find and if there's a chance of the mailbox being recoverable we can take you through the next steps.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution