email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving UFO : Keep a Tiscali email when leaving TalkTalk

Peteinyork
UFO Customer
UFO Customer
Message 3 of 3

Help !   Is it possible to keep an existing TT email address (Tiscali actually) when moving to a new provider ?

I'm considering a move to Virgin Media fibre because the TT options are too expensive & too slow.

But have a lot of logons setup with the Tiscali email address

If I move to Virgin - do I lose my Tiscali email address & if so - how quickly ?

THanks

PeteD

PeteInYork
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Peteinyork, it looks like Gondola's covered your needs here. Please let us know if you need anything else. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi Peteinyork 

I've moved your post and retitled it to cover the email question.

If you do place an order with another supplier and that goes through then upon leaving you'll get an email inviting you to subscribe to TalkTalk MailPlus to retain full email access on your devices for up to five TalkTalk mailboxes. The subscription fee is £5 per month or £50 per year. You'll not be able to subscribe to MailPlus until your TalkTalk broadband service is ceased.

Should you choose not to subscribe you'll be limited to webmail only access and after around 6 months the mailbox will be flagged for deletion thus giving you sufficient time to migrate to another mail service. You'll not be able to take your email address with you when you leave and auto-forwarding will cease when the mailbox is limited to webmail only access. NB if you start to use a Virgin email address and you then leave Virgin you simply cannot retain their email address at all.

If you subscribe to TalkTalk MailPlus to get a longer migration period then wish to cancel MailPlus you can call to cancel and get webmail access only for a further two years.

And if you stay with MailPlus then rejoin TalkTalk at some future time and add all your TalkTalk Mail addresses to your new customer MyAccount then the MailPlus billing will automatically cease. The Future Fibre customer MyAccount doesn't currently include the management of TalkTalk Mail but I hope will do so in the coming months.

The TalkTalk Mail Support Hub is your go to resource for information, guides and Community support for TalkTalk Consumer home broadband and MailPlus subscribers.

Select here:
TalkTalk Mail Support

TalkTalk Mail help

About TalkTalk Mail Plus

Subscribe to TalkTalk MailPlus

Cancel TalkTalk MailPlus

Let me know if you do need further guidance and I'll do my best to advise.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution