email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving talktalk and keeping tiscali email access

cmcp22
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

We are considering leaving TalkTalk for a number of reasons, however we have 3 tiscali email addresses on the account. Will we keep access to these accounts? If so, how long for and is there a charge? We are all creating non-ISP accounts to move to but need to know how long we can access our current ones for. I've seen a few various answers to this, however I'm just looking to get the most current info! Thanks!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi cmcp22, thanks for posting back to thank Gondola and also for marking the post by Gondola as the best answer as it recognises Gondola's help and also helps other members find the same information more quickly. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 4

Thank you so much for your reply @Gondola - will subscribe to a month of Mail Plus and cancel to get 2 years' webmail access - I hadn't realised that was an option! 

Thanks again.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Hi @cmcp22 

Depends on how long you need access for and whether webmail only access is acceptable.

The cost of extending access for two years will cost just one month's subscription to MailPlus.

On leaving TalkTalk you'll be offered the opportunity to keep full access for your email accounts by subscribing to MailPlus. About TalkTalk Mail Plus 

It's £5 a month for up to 5 mailboxes. But if you subscribe and then call to cancel you can get two years webmail only access. Cancel your TalkTalk service 

Otherwise, if you choose not to subscribe the mailboxes will remain active for at least 60 days before being restricted to webmail only access and then deleted after a further 120 days.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution