Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

LineOne email - recover contacts & emails

6 REPLIES 6
anne-milller
First Timer

Hi,

As per many others my LineOne email vansihed over a week ago.

Is it possible to recover my contacts & emails?

Thanks!

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi anne-miller, please add the affected email address to the private notes section of your community profile and post back to let me know it's done.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

anne-milller
First Timer

I have put it in the biography section of my profile as I couldn't see where else to put it. Sorry to be dim - my son signed me up yesterday

Thanks

Anne

ferguson
Community Star

Don't put it there, it is available for all to see, so go back and remove it. Put it in the Private notes section towards the bottom here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile%3Apersonal-info

OCE_Ady

Thanks Anne, I've run a repair on your mailbox for you. It seems to have recovered quite a few emails. Please check and let me know how you get on. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

anne-milller
First Timer

Thanks - I'll have a go and let you know. Anne

OCE_Ady

Please do. Hopefully I've got you sorted.