email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lineone e-mail

lupek
Popular Poster
Message 1 of 18

Help! My lineone e-mail stopped working on 7th March and I'm a bit lost without it (to say the least!). I see elsewhere on the forum that accounts have been locked due to weak passwords, so presume that's what's happened to me. I've filled in the information that other people have been told to provide, and hope to hear from someone soon to reset my account. Thanks in anticipation of your help.

0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 18

Hi lupek, I've raised the fault ticket for you. You should get a call this morning with your new password. Please let us know how you get on. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 18

Thanks. I missed a couple of calls on Monday - only just! Would be very grateful if you could keep trying.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 18

I've asked the team to give you another call. Let us know how you get on. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 18

Really sorry, I missed the next call as well. Trouble is that I work in a hospital and we're not meant to carry phones. However, I have been doing so surreptitiously, but when you called I was with a patient so really couldn't answer. Please can you try again? I have my work hours in the private profile.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 18

Or can I call you?

0 Likes

Message 7 of 18

Sorry, just another post as no calls missed or received today. Presume you were closed over Easter.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 18

I've asked the team to give you a call after 5pm today. Be ready as they'll call very close to 5pm. When I ask for a call after a time they put it in the calendar for that time so subject to other calls ending on time they'll call close to the time requested. 

0 Likes

Message 9 of 18

I didn't receive a call on Thursday. Sorry this has been going on so long. Please keep trying! 

0 Likes

Message 10 of 18

I've asked my colleague to give you another try today. 

0 Likes

Message 11 of 18

Nothing today either.

0 Likes

Message 12 of 18

Or yesterday. I've not had any missed calls or voicemails either. Please please keep trying, so reliant on this e-mail it's been a difficult month!

0 Likes

Message 13 of 18

No calls today either. Please help. Last missed call I had was 28th March; annoyingly I only just missed it, yet no way to call back.

0 Likes

Message 14 of 18

I'm sorry they've not been in touch yet. I've sent another chaser mail to get you the call today. 

0 Likes

Message 15 of 18

Thanks. I did get a voicemail from early afternoon yesterday (unfortunately I'd been with a patient again), which asked me to call back but left no number. Voicemail callback said the number didn't accept calls. 

Today I have a half day and finish at 12.30pm, so would be great if someone could call back this afternoon and hopefully we can finally get this sorted.

0 Likes

Message 16 of 18

I did ask for another call after 5pm, I'm sorry that didn't happen. I've asked for a call after 1pm today for you. If you don't hear by half past 1 please let me know straight away. 

0 Likes

Message 17 of 18

Everything is sorted now. Thanks OCE_Ady for your persistence!

Message 18 of 18

You're very welcome. Thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted. 

0 Likes