email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lineone email addy has disappeared

Kezzz
First Timer
Message 3 of 4

My lineone.net email address has been unavailable since yesterday. This is my main email account, and i NEED to be able to access it. It is not a matter of lack of use, as I log in regularly 3 or 4 times a day to check mails via Outlook. Since yesterday, I have been getting the message that my password is out of date. I changed it successfully on the talk talk webmail site, then was told on trying to log in with the new password that said password was incorrect. I don't know what the heck is going on here.

Kerry Lyons
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Hi Kezzz, I'm sorry about the delay in getting this sorted. The engineers have been working hard to identify the problem and provide a fix. I'm hoping to have something to tell you all later today.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 4

Hi @Kezzz 

There is an ongoing issue with lineone passwords. The password authentication is selecting the oldest password rather than the current password.

Service Status (Email) has a report.  A fix is in progress.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Kezzz
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

It is not good enough to make us wait all weekend, when the issue is on your side. Poor customer service. I NEED access to my mail, and despite trying a password change, still cannot get in.

Kerry Lyons
0 Likes