email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lineone email down?

Simonch
Team Player
Message 10 of 10

My ipad, iphone and PC Client are all unable to access my lineone email. I get an error message, imap server not responding, is there a problem? Access via webmail is ok.

Simon

Simonch
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi Simonch, the incident for MyAccount remains open. We've got no estimated fix date for it. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 10

The MyAccount login issue won't be forgotten as I have it as a permanent reminder on my Current issues sticky post at the head of the email forum.

My understanding is that because there are so many MyAccount process changes to update it would be best to do those first rather than patch an old process and potentially do that again downstream. I'd hope that the new process flows would actually sweep up the Mail Plus user issue. But am I just being too logical?

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

Message 3 of 10

Hi Gondola,

I successfully changed my lineone password today using the forgotten password link on the login screen, thanks for your help with that. Going back to my original issue, ie logging into my account, you said that it is a known issue and I was wondering whether it is being looked at or will we just have to live with it? Thanks for all your help.

Simonch

Message 4 of 10

The email incident is a Priority 1 meaning urgent. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 5 of 10

Perfect.

Message 6 of 10

I haven’t followed the reset journey as yet but I’ve checked reset details within my lineone account and I have a valid mobile and alternative email address setup. Thanks

Simonch

Message 7 of 10

Good plan. Unfortunate timing that the mailbox isn't fully functional just at the time when you need to upgrade the password. Are your password recovery reset details (alternate email address and mobile number) recognisable from the ****hints when following the reset password journey?

Simonch
Team Player
Message 8 of 10

Thanks for the update. I won't change my email password, as per your reply to my previous issue, until normal service is resumed.

Simonch

Gondola
Community Star
Message 9 of 10

Hi Simonch 

There's a problem with lineone email because the tiscali DNS name servers are down. The incident is being worked on and you can track it on the  Service Status (Email) page.