Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Lineone email inaccessible

3 REPLIES 3
DougWhitt
First Timer

I presume my email has been migrated, however I seem to be suffering from the new password not being recognised bug. 

The last email I received was 29/3 00:42. I noticed yesterday that emails weren't coming through to my mobile and tried to log on to webmail. I received an 'incorrect password' message. I successfully reset my password but when I tried to login using the new password I still got the 'incorrect password' message. Please can you advise how I can access my email.

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @DougWhitt 

The TalkTalk email team are aware of the password issue and a fix is being worked on for all email addresses that are affected.

Just for completeness please check your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) includes your name, address, current TalkTalk landline 'phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended). Add, then scroll down and add the email address to Private notes along with Reset details - the alternate active email address and or a mobile number for password recovery - and then save changes.

Heads up that the next update is due on Monday in relation to this password problem.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Add Likes below to appreciate my help . . . and if I offered a solution Best Answer

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi DougWhitt, Gondola has given you the right advice. If you post back next week hopefully I'll have more information for you. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

DougWhitt
First Timer

Hi Gondola, thanks for getting back to me. I think they may have resolved the issue, all my emails came flooding through on Wednesday evening.