email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lineone email login

Juliesk
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Hi, we have the same problem. No way of getting into my wife’s old lineone.net email account, which our daughter has used as a backup email. Daughter’s got locked out of her email account and the reset email has gone to lineone.net. How can we get back in? Haven’t been with lineone for years, or talktalk for a couple of years.

thanks

Tom

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Tom, if I was a betting man I'd say you'll be transposing characters somewhere in the password. I or l or 1 and 0 or O are easily mixed up. The same goes for caps or not. If you've tried swapping these characters and still no success we'll have to reset the password again for you. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi

have tried several times with the new password but still can’t get in. Not sure if I’m doing something wrong or the account is dead

thanks

Tom

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 6

Hi Tom, I've raised the fault ticket for you. You should get a call shortly with the new password. Please let us know how you get on. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Hi Gondola

The lineone email account was my wife’s but she hasn’t used it for a long time. Unbeknownst to us our daughter gave the address as a recovery email for her email account which she is now having trouble getting into. I suspect that the lineone account has been deleted though.

I will add the personal details requested just in case though.

Thanks

Tom

Gondola
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Hi Tom

Has your daughter logged in and actively used the Lineone email account to send email in the last 180 days?  If there's been no active use then after 180 days the email account gets suspended and cannot be used and after another 180 days the account is completely deleted.

But if the account has been active and you can provide the required 5 items of personal data for the person who initially registered the email account then it ought to be possible to offer a new password for that account.

I'll assume none of the family are aware of any password recovery being set up for the lineone account?

On that basis, please double check that you've added to this Community Profile, Personal Information (Click here) all of the following in the Private Notes area at the bottom of the page:

• Email address affected
  • The Full Name of the registered owner of the email account
  • Their Date of Birth
  • Landline 'phone number linked to the Lineone email address when first registered
  • Full postal address linked to the Lineone email address when first registered
  • Include a mobile contact number and times to call - daytimes when the registered owner will be there in person to receive the password and speak to the email team
    (for security they won't leave a message with the password and there's no number to call them)
  • Save changes.

This topic has been escalated to the TalkTalk Community support team to verify the details recorded for the owner of the email address. The email expert will reply here from Monday onwards to help with password recovery.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes