email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lineone email login

lineone22
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Hi there,

I cannot log in to my lineone.net email.

I am sure I have the correct password, but when I ask to reset the password the options are my line.one ( I can't get into) email or another one for which I don't recognise the last few digits. I spoke to the help line a few days ago but they cannot help me because I do not have a TalkTalk account. Neither can they supply contact details to sort this out.

Please advise.

Thank you,

Allen.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi Stephen, thank you for your message. I cannot find the place where I enter the relevant information, please advise.

Thank you.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 5

Hi Allen, I've sent you a personal message to obtain the necessary information to log this and have recovery options reset for you. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 3 of 5

Hi @lineone22 

Just a reminder to review this thread and update your Community profile ready for TalkTalk to assist you on Monday.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi Allen

If the self-help password reset option isn't good because the alternative email address isn't recognised from the hint then you'll need help to recover access.  I'll alert the TalkTalk Community team for you.

In the meantime, please update your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) to include your name, current address and contact 'phone numbers and then scroll down and add the email address to Private notes and then Save changes.

You should prepare for a TalkTalk OCE to send you a Private Message requesting personal data to verify you as the registered user (your email registration details)

• Email address affected
  • Your Full Name
  • Date of Birth
  • Landline 'phone number and Full postal address linked to the email address when first registered
  • Include Reset details - an active alternate email address and (optionally) your mobile contact number for the team to set up Reset details for you so you can reset and choose your own password.

When your personal data has been verified, the password will be changed (or Reset details set up) and an email team member will call on your mobile to check security with you, let you know the password (or let you know you can set your own password) and check it works.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution

0 Likes