email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lineone emails have stopped coming in on my iPhone and ipad

Anna P
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

Hi

since Wednesday past I have not been able to receive emails on my iPhone 12 or iPad Pro,I can send no problems. Error code said no password entered, but it was. I deleted the mail on iPhone and tried to reload, but after filling in the correct details it failed to verify account. I have logged in to TalkTalk web mail and there are no issues receiving mail, I’m at a loss to know how to fix. Any help will be greatly appreciated 

Anna

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Gondola
Community Star
Message 1 of 2

Hi Anna P 

Looks like your TalkTalk Mail service for the lineone email address may have been restricted to webmail only access.

If you're not a TalkTalk Consumer (home broadband) customer your mailbox may get restricted to webmail only access unless you've subscribed to   TalkTalk Mail Plus to retain the use of a TalkTalk Mail email address.

If you have a mail message from TalkTalk about restriction or deletion of your TalkTalk managed email address and mailbox then add your TalkTalk mailbox address to a TalkTalk Consumer home broadband or MailPlus MyAccount to avoid deletion after 180 days. After 60 days the mailbox is restricted to webmail only access.

So, the key question is: Are you a TalkTalk Consumer, home broadband, or MailPlus, mail only, customer?

Email not showing in My Account

About TalkTalk Mail Plus

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes