email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lineone.net email account stopped working

becko
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

So has mine been using it up to a week ago or so since talktalk webmail upgrade ive been using lineone all through lineone - tiscali- and now talk talk now all of a sudden incorrect password keeps coming up tired to reset it but i wont save the new password never had an issue before been using lineone for over 15 years very frustrating !!!

5 REPLIES 5

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 6

Hi becko, is your lineone mailbox still not working?

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Ime surprised first lineone.net didnt work then it came back for a few days then it went off again and it hasnt come back dont know what they have done ???

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 6

Hi all, I'm still hoping for some positive news in the next 24-48 hours. I'll post as soon as I hear anything for you.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Skincombo
Chatterbox
Message 4 of 6

I have the same issue. I have asked TalkTalk techincal help, but they have no idea when its going to return, only that they are working on it and to check the service status dashboard https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Service-Status-Dashboard/bd-p/service

Charlie
0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Hi @becko 

There is an ongoing issue with lineone passwords. The password authentication is selecting the oldest password rather than the current password.

Service Status (Email) has a report.  A fix is in progress.

In the meantime, please update your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) to include your name, current address and contact 'phone numbers and then scroll down and add the email address and Reset details* to Private notes and then Save changes.

*Include Reset details - an active alternate email address and (optionally) your mobile contact number for the team to check Reset details enabling you to choose your own password.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes