email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lineone.net email issues

IanJohnston483
Popular Poster
Message 11 of 12

Lineone.net email problems

Multiple users experiencing lineone.net email problems - "lineone.net server not responding"

This has been going on since at least Wednesday (earlier for some)

When is it going to be resolved?

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12

Hi Ian, the fix was deployed after I left work yesterday. Thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 12

@Ady-TalkTalk 

@Gondola 

I can confirm the issue is resolved

Many thanks

Ian

Message 3 of 12

@Ady-TalkTalk 

Many thanks for trying to drive this

0 Likes

Message 4 of 12

I'm still waiting for updates for you. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 5 of 12

I'm sorry you're still waiting for an update. As soon as I have anything to tell you I'll let you know. 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 12

Hi guys,

Are we looking at resolving this today?

Many thanks

Ian

@Gondola 

@Ady-TalkTalk 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 12

Hi Ian

The issue is back flagged up on Service Status (Email):

We're aware that some customers with LineOne email addresses are unable to log into their mail accounts. Affected customers are seeing an error stating that their password is incorrect.

Latest update, 12:30, 5th April:

Our engineers are continuing to work on restoring service for affected customers, we'll keep you updated on our progress right here, so check back later for updates. 

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 8 of 12

Hi 

You asked  to feedback on whether the password is recognised - the answer is no.

I've tried the new password and the original password - no joy.

I've had this email address for many years - like others many things are associated including bank accounts and other services...

I'm also a small Birmingham and It is crucial to my work (for example I'm expecting an order from China - that I no longer have visibility to delivery arrangements...)

Kind regards,

Ian

@Gondola

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 9 of 12

Hi IanJohnston483, I've posted this in several threads that you've also posted on. 

"Hi all, I'm afraid the latest update is that we won't have anymore news for you before Monday. I'll let you know as soon as I have more for you. "

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 10 of 12

Hi Ian

Are you able to sign in to your Lineone email account using the TalkTalk Webmail sign in?

If you are then that's good because the email address and password are recognised. If a password error is flagged let us know.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes

IanJohnston483
Popular Poster
Message 12 of 12

Hi,

my lineone email has stopped working since Wednesday - lineone.net server not responding.

It is my main email...

I see users reporting this on down detector also

Ian

0 Likes