email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lineone.net email not working

kclewis
First Timer
Message 8 of 8

I lost access to my email account on the 13th of march, 2 web chats and several email eventually put through to the service management center and told my case was noted and that it was being sent to the network team for action today, it occured just as I was about to changed over to the new email system. Unfortunately for me I was going on holiday 2 days later and all my flights, accommodation and car park bookings were on email which I explained on the web chat that I needed access to, but made no difference.

I will wait and see if anything happens in the next few days, until now I thought it was just me, but apparently not.

Keith Lewis
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 8

Thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted Keith.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Many thanks for getting this sorted.

Cheers Keith.

Keith Lewis
0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

That's great thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

IanJohnston483
Popular Poster
Message 4 of 8

hi Keith

I can confirm that my emails are now working successfully (as of about 15:00 yesterday) on all devices.

FYI - my issue (and that of many others)  doesn't date back to the 13th March - I only saw an issue materialise on 3rd April (but as I said - this was resolved yesterday)

@kclewis 

@Ady-TalkTalk 

Message 5 of 8

Hi Keith, the team deployed the fix for this at about 14:15 yesterday. It should be working now. If not please let me know. 

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 6 of 8

Hi @kclewis 

Have you set up password recovery for the lineone email address with an alternate email and or mobile number? Please do try the Reset your Password option. Other than the reset to the account itself, if there are alternates listed, see if you recognise them from the hints and if you do have access to the alternative email or mobile then please reset the password.  You'll get signed in ok as the password issue is fixed.

Or if you're a TalkTalk broadband customer or recent customer you can change your email password in MyAccount > My Services > Webmail - Manage Webmail, if the email is listed in one of the 5 email address slots.

Here's the advice article on managing your email in MyAccount.

If the self-help password change / recovery options aren't effective then I'll alert the TalkTalk Community team for you.

In the meantime, please update your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) to include your name, current address and contact 'phone numbers and then scroll down and add the email address to Private notes, add the Reset details (alternate active email address and mobile number) and then Save changes.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes

kclewis
First Timer
Message 7 of 8

Hi I lost access to my email nearly a month ago, cannot login. I have had several web chats and many emails and telephone calls. I have a ref number obscured for customer security, one phone call I had said it had been escalated to the network team, I tried to ring today and got cut off. I have had this email address for over 15 years and everything is linked to it.

My email obscured for customer security

I would be grateful if someone could reply with an answer.

Many thanks Keith.

Keith Lewis
0 Likes