email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking an old email to my MailPlus account

dexter97
Chatterbox
Message 6 of 6

I've just upgraded my email account to MailPlus, as I'm not a TalkTalk customer, but I have a few old Tiscali email addresses.

There are currently two email addresses associated with my account, but I also have two older Tiscali addresses that I'd like to link. However, whenever I try to link them, I get the message that they're not recognised.

I lost access to one of these addresses a few years ago and I've contacted TalkTalk a few times since to get back into it, but support hasn't been great and I've given up every time.

Are these older mailboxes lost to me or is there a chance I can retrieve them?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

For those email addresses, yes, they're out of reach. But if you ever get a similar situation then come here first for support. 

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

dexter97
Chatterbox
Message 2 of 6

Thanks Gondola. I suspected as much. It's frustrating because I've tried three times to get it sorted since it first locked me out (I was told there was a 'security issue'), but nobody at TalkTalk has ever been able to help me.

C'est la vie, I suppose. ☹️

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 3 of 6

Yes, if you entered the address correctly it's gone. Not recoverable nor recreatable, sorry to bring unwelcome news.

dexter97
Chatterbox
Message 4 of 6

This:

Tiscali email password reset.PNG

It suggests the mailbox no longer exists.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

What happens when you enter the old tiscali email address via the Forgotten password button in the help article.  Changing your email password scroll down to view.