email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loss of access to tiscali email on Outlook

Marc55
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Last week, I started getting prompts to re-enter my password on Outlook.

After a day of this, I lost my ability to send or receive emails on Outlook though I can still access my emails through webmail.

I understand other users are experiencing the same problem.

Can you please confirm what the problem is, and provide a solution.

4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi Marc55,

Please let us know if you need any further assistance 

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Thanks Schockwave, much appreciated.

Unfortunately, I can't access my emails on my pc either so not sure if this is related or not.

I have had a response from the TT technical team and will see what (if anything) they can do.

Thanks again!

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi Marc55, are you using the Outlook App or are you getting a username or password invalid message?

If it's the latter, I can help you get the password reset. I need you to add ALL of the following to the private note section of your community profile:

Email address affected.

Full Name.

Date of Birth.

Mobile contact number.

Phone number linked to email address

Full postal address email is linked to.

Once you've added that post back to let me know and I'll raise a fault ticket to get this sorted for you.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Schockwave
Team Player
Message 4 of 5

@Marc55, If you check, you would find that this has to do with Microsoft having updated Outlook on tablets and mobile phones and now needing providers to make sure that the security is updated to TLS 1.2. From what I understand this is being looked into as a matter of urgency by talktalk, this I have seen in another thread. There i no problem accessing email via PCs or laptops.

0 Likes