email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Tiscali Email Password

Tanelorn
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Hi

We had a tiscali dial up internet account about 20 years ago.  When we got broadband I added an account to my wife's outlook using the pop.ticali.co.uk and smtp.tiscali.co.uk server addresses.  This was so she could still access the recieved emails.  It was supposed to be temporary, but it turns out she's never updated her details on a number of websites.

A few week ago she could not connect to the server without re-entering her password, which we have forgotten.  Is there an way we can reset this password, even if it's only for a few days.

Last year my wife had plans to do 50 concerts in her 50th year.  Due to covid they all got cancelled and re-scheduled.  Even worse is that some of the tickets site still have her Tiscali email address.

We don't currently have a talk talk account, but if there's anything you can do to help we would be grateful.

Best Regards

Mathew and Lynda

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Mathew, I can help you setup password reset for the mailbox as long as we can verify security information. I've sent you a personal message to that end. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi Tanelorn 

Assuming that the email address is still active and password recovery reset details have been set up, then using the Reset password now button in the help article below should take you to two or more reset options. 

Let us know what happens.

Here's the article.

Changing your email password

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution