email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost connection to TalkTalk email account

janner1
Team Player
Message 28 of 28

After having lost my Lineone connection for the second time this year  and after being "off " for 3 weeks I was pleased when with the help of the community it came back on after Easter as they predicted . However my pleasure appears to be have been short lived for this morning my connection to my TalkTalk email was "down"  and now having the same problem with that address - prompts for password etc but  msg indicates neither the account our PW is recognised!  As someone who is not good with the technology I find this really frustrating. Does the problem really have something to do with Bank Holidays???? !!!!

0 Likes
27 REPLIES 27

Message 21 of 28
Morning. The link you have provided will not take me to the page.
0 Likes

Message 22 of 28

Well I am now getting totally confused and fed up . Just tried again to connect with my Talk Talk email address but same result , asked to enter password , when done get msg unable to verify name or password.  So I attempt to change password all to no avail, now telling me old password is incorrect. To be honest I have had to change the password so many times that I am now unsure which password relates to which email account.. Just looking on the community it would appear that the majority of problems lie with Talk Talks email service. What is annoying is that for nearly 20 years I had no  problems with my old Lineone account until TT introduced their new and improved system - well lots of  adverts anyway!  Then because of the problems I also used a fresh Talk Talk address  and now that is not working; thankfully my old Lineone is operational. However it was necessary for me to advise certain companies of the TT address and now I will  not be getting any important messages from them . Please please Ady point me in the right direction to resolve this problem 

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 23 of 28

Let us know how you get on.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 24 of 28
Not yet, but will in the morning - other jobs call just now !
0 Likes

Message 25 of 28
No that is OK
0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 26 of 28

Have you tried resetting the password using the recovery tool?

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 27 of 28

Hi janner1, are you getting the password error when you try to login to webmail too?

0 Likes