email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost e mail folders

Malink01
Popular Poster
Message 12 of 12

I have just noticed that some email folders seem to have disappeared (alphabetically up to 'E') from my tiscali account. On the remaining folders I seem to have lost some historical emails. I've just joined this Forum in an attempt to resolve the isues - please be gentle with me as I'm a computer illiterate!

G Jones
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12

Yes, sorry we can't help further

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 12
Ouch!!
G Jones
0 Likes

Message 3 of 12

Unfortunately Gary once they're gone they're gone. If you've ever opened on one of your devices there maybe a copy to recover there but otherwise the mail is irretrievable. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 12

That's a shame, but thanks for your efforts.  Any idea how I should proceed,  some important documents are missing at the moment.  Cheers,  Gary 

G Jones
0 Likes

Message 5 of 12

Hi Gary, I'm sorry that the repair run by Chris didn't clear the problem for you. As we don't offer a mail backup service there's nothing more we can do to help. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 12

I'm afraid it's still the same. Missing folders and mail lost within some of the remaining folders. Thanks for your efforts.  Cheers,  Gary. 

G Jones
0 Likes

Message 7 of 12

OK thanks. I've run a repair on you mailbox, can you please check to see if this has resolved the issue

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 8 of 12

Okay,  done that. Thanks Chris 

G Jones
0 Likes

Message 9 of 12

Hi Malink01,

Can you also add the affected email address to the private notes section of your Community Profile and we'll take a look at this for you

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 10 of 12

Hi Gondola,   Many thanks for your quick response . I can confirm that my details are correct. Cheers 

G Jones
0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 11 of 12

Hi @Malink01

I've requested a mailbox repair. 

If you're a TakTalk customer please double check that your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) includes your TalkTalk landline phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended). Add, then scroll down and add the tiscali mail address in Private Notes and save changes.

The TalkTalk Community support OCE will then be able to link to your email account and carry out a repair job to see if that recovers the missing content.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes