Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Lost email access

1 REPLY 1
Wanshuh
First Timer

Hi

I have recently lost access to my lineone.net email address - simultaneously I was unable to access the account via webmail and my phone with the saved password...  sounds like the password has been changed behind my back...

i have spent 9 hours on talktalk chat and messenger and am no further forward - I am no longer a talktalk customer (in fact I never was!), hence  I cannot access Myaccount...  the account was set up before recovery email accounts were used, and so I am stuck...

and to to add that I have probably moved since the account was set up and although I will remember the address (it is a choice of two) I would have no idea of the phone number.  

Any my idea how to get the password reset?  The account is too important for me to lose...

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Wanshuh, if you've no idea of the phone number then you'll have to raise this to the CEO team as a complaint. You'll find the details you need in the How do I make a complaint help article.  You MUST use the CEO team details as complaint to the standard Customer Service teams will not help. If the CEO team can find another way to identify you, you should be ok. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.