Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Lost emails from tiscali inbox-customer service not helping

4 REPLIES 4
charlie32
First Timer

For the last six weeks I have been speaking with customer service or on webchat about my lost emails from my tiscali inbox but as yet no-one has sorted out this serious problem for me. They say someone will ring from fault manager and no-one has, and all my emails from my inbox has gone. Any ideas how to proceed to resolve issue or make complaint. 

Signing off Charlie32
Gondola
Community Star

Hi @charlie32

Emails 'missing' from the Inbox could be due to:

• A mailbox corruption which a repair job may fix and recover
  • Emails being auto-forwarded to another email address
    (if it's just emails from a particular point in time)
  • Emails being downloaded to an email client and deleted from the mail server
    (the standard default setting for an email client / app set to use POP3 protocol)

Have you checked the settings in webmail?  (https://www.talktalk.co.uk/mail/) Have you recently set up an email client / app on one of your devices?

For more help from TalkTalk, double check that you've added to your Community Profile, Personal Information (Click here) the email address in the Private Notes area at the bottom of the page. Then save changes.

This topic has been escalated to the TalkTalk Community support team and the email expert will respond to you, right here from Monday onwards, to help you with investigating the email account.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi charlie32, please add the affected email address to private notes in your profile and I'll be happy to help. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

charlie32
First Timer

still waiting on any help please...

Signing off Charlie32
OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

I've run a repair on the mailbox for you. Let me know how you get on. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.