email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost emails inbox

fairbank23
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

All my inbox emails (webmail) have disappeared after i went on a link to outlook office 2007 on 21/03/18 to reply to an email. All my sent and trash are still there and inbox emails received after 22/03/18 are there. Any ideas welcome 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Sorry it didn't work. Unfortunately, as we don't offer email backups there's nothing more I can do for you. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

No it didn't, sorry.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Did the repair return any mail to your mailbox?

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

fairbank23
First Timer
Message 4 of 6

HI,

The link was Outlook 2007startup wizard which had to be downloaded for the email to be sent.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hi fairbank23, what was the link you clicked on? Do you have Outlook set to leave a copy of mails on the server? I've run a repair on the mailbox for you that's all I can do for you. 

0 Likes