Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Lost password

7 REPLIES 7
cvg01
First Timer

How do i reset my password when i have forgotten what is was? The reset link is sent to the email to which i cannot get access  (as i have forgotten the email)

Any help grayefully recieved

Thank you

KeithFrench
Community Star

What password are you talking about???

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi cvg01, if this relates to your email password I can help you get the reset details updated. I've sent you a personal message to get more information. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

OCE_Ady

Hi cvg01, to confirm you're the account holder can you reply to me via PM (Personal Message) with the following information: 

• Full Name
  • Home telephone number or account number
  • Are you the account holder
  • 1st and 3rd characters of your telephone telephone enquiry password if you have one
  • alternate email address for password reset.

NOTE: If you don’t have a telephone password why not add one now check out Setting up your telephone password for details

If password is unknown, confirm the below:
  • Your registered email address:
  • Your registered mobile phone number:  

Note: Please do not post personal information directly in the Forums.

Thanks

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Hi - would you be able to do the same for me? Same issue as above in addition to which I can't access my account (billing etc) I'm assuming the same password can be used for this? Many thanks. 

Susan

KeithFrench
Community Star

Hi @Losing_the_will_to_live 

If you want help, you cannot use someone else's thread.

To get help, you must start your own thread. To create your own thread, go to the main page for the board in question & click the "Start a topic" button.

TalkTalk insists on one thread per problem per customer. Please note, TalkTalk makes the rules, not me.

Thanks.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Thanks Keith... I'll start a new thread. 🙂
OCE_Ady

Hi cvg01, do you still need help with this?

Ady