email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost 'sent' emails

arog1354
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

I have a legacy Pipex account and as of yesterday - at least that's when i noticed - all of my sent emails (apart from a very few old ones) have gone from my computer and Talk Talks's servers.  Help, I need them back.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi arog1354, are they missing when you login to webmail?

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Stephen,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I've already tried a mailbox repair, but will have another go.

I use Outlook 2016 & connect via IMAP.

I am a Talk Talk broadband customer, i use mypipex email to log in.

All sent emails have gone except for a half dozen or so still on my phone.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Hi @arog1354

It's possible that a mailbox repair job will recover the emails. i.e. it's just a glitch and the emails are there on the server just not being visible in your mailbox sent folder. However, if that doesn't work and the emails have been downloaded from the server then recovery isn't possible.

How do you connect? Have you tried the webmail option?  If you use an email client do you connect as POP3 or IMAP (preferred for multiple devices).

Are you a TalkTalk broadband customer or recent customer with access to MyAccount? Is the pipex email listed there?

If not, just double check that you've added to your Community Profile, Personal Information (Click here) all of the following in the Private Notes area at the bottom of the page:

Email address affected.

Your Full Name.

Date of Birth.

Phone number linked to the Pipex email address when first registered.

Full postal address linked to the Pipex email address when first registered.

Include your mobile contact number just in case. Don't forget to save changes.

The personal information is used to verify the details recorded for the owner of the email address.

This topic related to missing emails has been escalated to the TalkTalk Community support team and the email expert will respond to you right here to help you.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes