Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Lost webmail and Tiscali password - Desperate

13 REPLIES 13
ackstine
Participant

Hi!

I forgot my webmail login password,  problem my email was registered with Tiscali and thee is no forgot my password option over there.

Can you please tell me quickly how to get a new password

Thank you

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi ackstine, I can help you get the password reset. I need you to add ALL of the following to the private note section of your community profile:

Email address affected.

Full Name.

Date of Birth.

Mobile contact number.

Phone number linked to email address

Full postal address email is linked to.

Once you've added that post back to let me know and I'll raise a fault ticket to get this sorted for you.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

ackstine
Participant

obscured for customer security

OCE_Ady

Sorry ackstine, I can't help you recover toucansurf email passwords. I can help with Tiscali domain ones but not toucansurf. You'll have to make a complaint to the CEO team to have any chance of password resets for Toucansurf mail. You'll find all the details you'll need in the How do I make a complaint help article.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

ackstine
Participant

I don’t understand Toucan has the same option as Tiscali Pipex? 

Please advise

ackstine
Participant
Please can I trouble u to establish how come if you can obtain Tiscali you can’t get toucansurf, they both seem to use the same platform?
To explain when you try logging in through TalkTalk webmail for toucansurf, it always automatically sends you to the Pipex TalkTalk login, so like it always did there should be the option to likewise obtain my toucansurf passwords like a Tiscali one?
Please can you escalate this and get back to me, I’m really frustrated.
Thank you
OCE_Ady

It's all to do with what platform they're on and how that platform is managed. Unfortunately, toucansurf, pipex, onetel, homecall and others aren't hosted on the main platform and there are different processes in place to manage those and issues on those domains. Sadly this was a recent process change brought about due to the advent of GDPR.

ackstine
Participant

This is nuts, how can a company not offer a service for the emails they are responsible for?

when I have my earliest opportunity I will definitely be looking at finally moving away from TalkTalk.

Customers are not interested in hearing lame excuses.

I trust that there must be a department in TalkTalk that can resolve this issue instantly.

nothing personal & thank you 

OCE_Ady

Hi as I said you need to make a complaint to the CEO team and they may be able to help you get this sorted. 

ackstine
Participant

Ok understood & thank you, meanwhile I trust that my personal info is not visible on the public forum? 

Please advise

OCE_Ady

Your data is safe in the private sections that you've used. Please let us know how you get on with the CEO team. I'm interested to know if they're able to get this sorted.

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @ackstine

Unfortunately, your personal data was visible but when I saw you posting about it I came online and have now obscured it from view.

It is part of the Terms of Service not to post personally identifiable information.  Private Notes in your Community Profile is only viewable by you and the selected TalkTalk team like OCE_Ady.

Others, including me, have no sight of your personal data. Only your signature and bio are seen in Community.

Take care.  Gondola.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

OCE_Ady

I'm guessing you'd hidden that before I checked it then. Thanks for doing that Gondola. 

ackstine
Participant

thank you much appreciated