email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail Platform Authentication : CLOUDLDAP-0003

Gondola
Community Star
Message 5 of 5

Hi Ady-TalkTalk 

The OX platform is not authenticating my sign in this morning. It's the email account I use for this Community sign in. The other two accounts are authenticating OK.

I'm seeing the CLOUDLDAP-0003 error on the webmail sign in.

An error occurred inside the server which prevented it from fulfilling the request. (CLOUDLDAP-0003)

The TalkTalk authentication appears to be OK. I have changed the password and the sign in has been updated with the password change. However, the LDAP error persists.

Clearing cookies / Different browser no change.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

The sign in has been working for me from around 8pm on 27th and the mail delivery looks to have resumed from 7:36 pm.

Mail from around 10 am on 27th was delivered late on 27th.

Mail from 23:55 on 24th to mid-morning on 27th is missing.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

They were doing more work on the LDAP stuff yesterday. Give it a try this morning and let me know how you get on. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 3 of 5

Can now sign in so LDAP is authenticating but the mailbox is not accessible so has the mailbox password been updated?

Error - No connection to mailbox after CLOUDLDAP-0003 fail 27Apr2022Error - No connection to mailbox after CLOUDLDAP-0003 fail 27Apr2022

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 5

Cheers, I'll let em know.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.