email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail Plus Problems

andrewgrundy
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Afternoon, I have a problem accessing my mail plus account. My Tiscali email address was linked to my fathers Talktalk account, unfortunately he has passed away and the Talktalk account has been closed. I opened a mail plus account successfully using my Tiscali email address, account number obtained and direct debit created, unfortunately I can't log into myaccount to add the other email addresses that were on the original account...Talktalk support have been trying to fix this problem now for 6 weeks! When I register using the Tiscali email address used to set up the account I get the message "email address doesn't match our records" I assume the problem is that my Tiscali email address is still linked to the old Talktalk account? Can anyone help please?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi andrewgrundy, thanks for providing the security information. I can't help yet as your MyAccount is affected by an incident, but if you let me know the email address and the old account number I'll be able to release the email address for you so that you can add it when the incident is cleared. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

andrewgrundy
First Timer
Message 2 of 4

I do have Power of Attorney over the old account. This might sound a little dim but how do I view PM's?

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi andrewgrundy, do you have Power Of Attorney for your father's old account? I've sent you a personal message to obtain more information. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes