email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail Plus problem

jmp49
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Hi there,

Wondering if anyone can help. I signed up to Talktalk Mail Plus for £50 for the year early this month to retain use of my old address in mail clients. Suddenly overnight a week ago I can no longer receive emails. I can send. It keeps saying the password is incorrect, which is impossible because I can log onto webmail through a browser with no problems. None of my settings have changed. I can also not receive my emails through mail apps on other devices, but again I can send. Does anyone have any ideas?

Many thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi jmp49, I'm told we've fixed this now and your mail should work in a mail client again now. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

jmp49
First Timer
Message 2 of 4

Many thanks for the reply.

Gondola
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

There's a current issue being investigated by TalkTalk because some customers have had their email restricted to webmail access only. This should not happen for MailPlus customers unless the billing system has triggered a restriction because of a payment issue. 

Prepare for TalkTalk Mail Support by including in your Community Profile:

• Your name, current home 'phone number. An alternative (mobile preferred) contact number. Full address with postcode (Location)
  • Scroll down to Private notes to add your email address(es), notes and account number for MailPlus etc
  • After checking and updating, Save changes

Select here: Update your profile

TalkTalk Mail Support will add your details to those being reviewed.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution